“Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile”
Improving your smile is one of the greatest investments that you can make.
Here at Smileright we are committed and focused on delivering high quality and affordable cosmetic dentistry for everyone
What Impact does your smile have on your life?
Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you want to change your smile to improve the colour, shape or length of your teeth? Or change the appearance of your gums or lips to give your overall smile a more appealing look?
A recent survey revealed that
- Over 75% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photo
- Over 45% of people make judgments about people by the look of their smile
- Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically
- Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically
WHAT IS A SMILE MAKEOVER?
A Smile makeover involves one or more cosmetic, dental or facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile. A smile makeover to one person could mean something different to another, and it is a very individual choice. For example some people want the perfectly white smile, or the celebrity smile with the porcelain veneers. Others may just want a simple improvement, such as the replacement of amalgam fillings with composite.
HOW CAN A SMILE MAKEOVER IMPROVE MY SMILE?
Whatever the reasons for your dissatisfaction with your smile, there are many different ways in which you can improve your smile using modern cosmetic dentistry.
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with invisalign braces, inman aligners or Damon Braces.
- Chipped Broken teeth can be repaired- the treatment will depend on the extent of the damage, but the options include, cosmetic bonding, veneers and crowns
- Missing teeth can be replaced- gaps between teeth can cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Often a smile makeover involves the replacement of existing restorations or gaps between teeth, solutions include dental implants, bridges or dentures.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved instantly with veneers
- If you want whiter teeth or badly stained teeth this can be treated with teeth whitening.
HOW MUCH DOES A SMILE MAKEOVER COST?
This will depend on many factors:
Mostly dependent on the treatment you require, however we do offer many different payment options from pay as you go to 0% finance.
Please feel free to contact your nearest Smileright for further information or to arrange an appointment with one of our highly skilled dentists.