The Cost of Orthodontic Treatment
Who can afford the cost of braces?-You are not alone!
Smileright dental clinic believes that cost should not be an obstacle to a healthy, beautiful smile. The good news are that there are many affordable and flexible ways to pay for orthodontic treatment.
Plenty of options available for all financial levels.
- The cost of treatment depends on the type and length of treatment an individual needs and the type of appliances Also, limited and shorter treatment plans are available with high quality appliances and accelerators used.
- Our Orthodontist has been in practice for more than 25 years and over the years has learned also what is important to achieving a truly beautiful result in the shortest amount of time possible / in orthodontic treatment / care and what are unnecessary expenses.
- An affordable individualized financial arrangement can be established to help meet an individual’s financial needs. It is our objective to make orthodontic fees fit into our families’ budget.
- The cost of braces or other orthodontic treatment should never keep you from achieving the smile you’ve always wanted. Getting that perfect smile is an important investment because you are investing in yourself, which can pay important dividends in terms of self esteem, confidence, career and relationships. And because a range of costs of a wide variety of treatments’ options according to your specific needs is always available in our our practice a broader, fuller smile with great facial aesthetics is now within your reach!!!!
- Payment in full may reduce the total treatment cost
- Repayment plans can be individually flexible to suit patients’ individual circumstances
So, at our SMILERIGHT clinic we want to take care and frame your smile for a lifetime !
Deciding what type of treatment you want can be a difficult decision. Don’t focus solely on what you will experience during your time in treatment. Focus on what you will look like for the rest of your life.
Approximate treatment fees:
Cost of treatment itself depends on the complexity of your case, the time needed and the appliance required.
During the initial assessment you will be advised from the Orthodontist about possible treatment options based on your needs and your lifestyle.
For patients under 18 which are not qualified for NHS orthodontic treatment or can’t wait to get their teeth straightening treatment started, we offer the perfect solution! Ask for more details of more affordable options with flexible payment plans!
Initial orthodontic consultation FREE
(Intra oral and extra oral photos and impressions) 100 (without xrays)
Please note the following list are our prices which in some circumstances can vary ‘from‘ the figure shown.
|Single arch*||Double arch*|
|Under 18 years of age (non extraction)||£1600||£2800|
|Under 18 years of age (extraction)||£1900||£3300|
|Conventional Metal Braces Adults||£1800||£2900|
|Advanced Ceramic Braces||£2600||£4200|
|Carriere System (non extraction treatment)||£2600||£4200|
|Damon Q (metal)||£1990||£3990|
|Six Months Smile||£1900||£3500|
|Lingual metal braces (Social 6)||£2800||£5100|
|Lingual clear braces (Social 6-phantom)||£3100||£5500|
|Incognito lingual braces||£4000||£6900|
|WIN (next generation lingual braces)||£4100||£7200|
|AcceleDent devices for fast track treatment||£900|
|vivera Retainers||£500 for a set of 3|
|Bonded Retainers||£250 per arch|
Send Your Selfie
Fill in your details below and begin your smile assessment.CONTACT US TODAY!