We Are Open As An Essential Dental Health Care Provider & Welcoming All New Emergency Patients, New & Existing Patients for Routine & Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Dear Valued Patient,
We care about your dental health and your bright smile.
As an essential health care provider, Smileright Dental Clinics are remaining open during this lockdown and future lockdowns to care for our patients dental health. You can rest assure you will be treated in a COVID secure environment where all COVID-19 protocols are strictly adhere to.
The health, wellbeing and safety of all our patients, their families and our staff is our priority. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to explain your patient journey & measures we are taking to keep you safe, and to comply with social distancing guidelines:
1. You can book appointments online for any of our Smileright Dental Clinics here :
- Smileright at The Barbican, City of London
https://onlinebookinguk.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright %40 the Barbican?pid=UKSGC01 during our revised opening hours of Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
Or Call Us On 020 7628 6844
- Smileright at Waterloo, London
https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright Waterloo?pid=UKSRQ06 during our revised opening times of Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Or Call Us On 0207 928 8016
- Smileright at Boots Basingstoke, Hampshire
https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright%20at%20Boots%20Basingstoke?pid=UKSRQ01 during our revised opening hours of Monday – Friday, 8:45am – 5:30pm.
Or Call Us On 01256 816 697
- Smileright at Boots Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright%20at%20Boots%20Cheltenham?pid=UKSRQ04 during our revised opening hours of Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Or Call Us On 01242 581 208
- Smileright at Boots Cardiff, Wales
https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright%20Waterloo?pid=UKSRQ06 during our revised opening hours of Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm.
IMPORTANT – In order to comply with the Government’s social distancing guidance, patients are NOT permitted to attend the practice without a pre-booked and confirmed appointment. The only two options to book an appointment are:
a) Book online or
b) Phone us
We will only be able to see you if you confirm that you and no one in your household has shown any symptoms and do not need to self-isolate in accordance with the Government Guidance here – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/
2. We will be sending you by email and/or text message a secure link to the following forms – COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Questionnaire, Medical History, Patient Details and Oral Health Survey to fill in online 48 hours before your appointment – ALL Forms Must Be Completed Online Before Attending The Practice.
3. On the day of your appointment, please come to the practice no more than 10 minutes before your stated appointment time. Please attend the appointment alone. This is to ensure we will only have one patient in the practice at any time, to maintain social distancing requirements.
4. Once you come into the practice please take a seat in the waiting room. To limit your contact with our staff – it is likely our reception will not be manned. Your dedicated nurse or dentist will come collect you from the waiting room. At this point your temperature will be taken and your COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Questionnaire will be checked. If you exhibit any signs of COVID-19 at this stage you will not be allowed to enter the treatment room.
5. Once you are inside the treatment room – your dedicated nurse and dentist will be wearing the appropriate Government recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
6. Your payment will be taken either inside the dental surgery or by the nurse at reception. We are working on making available online payments to reduce the need for in person payments – we will keep you updated on our progress.
We have had to revise our price lists in line with other dental clinics to take into account all additional safety measures to keep you safe in our practice during the COVID-19 threat and additional Personal Protective Equipment costs. Our revised price lists will be displayed in our reception area and are available on our website here:
Smileright Barbican Pricelist: https://smileright.co/fee-guide/smileright-barbican-pricelist/
Smileright Waterloo Pricelist: https://smileright.co/fee-guide/smileright-waterloo-pricelist/
Smileright Basingstoke Pricelist: https://smileright.co/fee-guide/smileright-basingstoke-pricelist/
Smileright Cheltenham Pricelist: https://smileright.co/fee-guide/smileright-cheltenham-pricelist/
Smileright Cardiff Pricelist: https://smileright.co/fee-guide/smileright-cardiff-pricelist/
- If you would like to make an appointment for Smileright Barbican, please book online here –
- for Smileright Waterloo, please book online here –
- for Smileright Basingstoke, please book online here –
- for Smileright Cheltenham, please book online here –
- for Smileright Cardiff, please book online here –
We do hope that Smileright can be of continued service to you in the near future and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Wishing you all the best and keep safe and well.
Smileright Dental Team