Dear Valued Patient,
We do hope you and your family are keeping safe and well.
Following on from the latest Government advice to start re-opening the economy, we are now progressing a roadmap to re-open Smileright’s dental clinics during the first week of June 2020.
The health, wellbeing and safety of all our patients, their families and our staff is our priority. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to explain your new patient journey & measures we are taking to keep you safe, and to comply with social distancing guidelines:
1. You can now book appointments online for any day from Monday 1st June for our Smileright Basingstoke practice here – https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright%20at%20Boots%20Basingstoke?pid=UKSRQ01 during our revised opening hours of: Monday – Friday, 8:45am – 530pm.
& for Smileright Cheltenham practice here – https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright%20at%20Boots%20Cheltenham?pid=UKSRQ04 during our revised opening hours of: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm.
You can also call the following numbers:
Smileright Basingstoke: 01256 816 697
Smileright Cheltenham: 01242 581 208
IMPORTANT – In order to comply with the Government’s social distancing guidance, patients are NOT permitted to attend the practice without a pre-booked and confirmed appointment. The only two options to book an appointment are:
a) Phone us or
b) Book online
We will only be able to see you if you confirm that you and no one in your household has shown any symptoms and do not need to self-isolate in accordance with the Government Guidance here – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/
2. We are working on sending you medical forms to fill in online 48 hours before your appointment – however if you book in for the next few weeks you will need to fill in the forms manually when you come to the practice while we finalise this system.
3. On the day of your appointment, please come to the practice no more than 10 minutes before your stated appointment time. Please attend the appointment alone. This is to ensure we will only have 1 patient in the practice at any time. In accordance with Government Guidelines, we understand vulnerable patients are still required to stay home and unfortunately, we cannot treat you at this time.
4. Once you come into the practice please take a seat in the waiting room. To limit your contact with our staff – it is likely our reception will not be manned. Your dedicated nurse or dentist will come collect you from the waiting room at your appointment time.
5. Once you are inside the treatment room – your dedicated nurse and dentist will be wearing the appropriate Government recommended Personal Protective Equipment.
6. Your payment will be taken either inside the dental surgery or by the nurse at reception. We are working on making available online payments to reduce the need for in person payments – we will keep you updated on our progress.
We have had to revise our price lists in line with other dental clinics to take into account all additional safety measures to keep you safe in our practice during the COVID-19 threat and additional Personal Protective Equipment costs. Our revised price lists will be displayed in our reception area and are available on our website here:
Smileright Basingstoke Pricelist: https://smileright.co/fee-guide/smileright-basingstoke-pricelist/
Smileright Cheltenham Pricelist: https://smileright.co/fee-guide/smileright-cheltenham-pricelist/
If you would like to make an appointment for Smileright Basingstoke from Monday 1st June, please book online here – https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright%20at%20Boots%20Basingstoke?pid=UKSRQ01
If you would like to make an appointment for Smileright Cheltenham from Monday 1st June, please book online here – https://soe2olb.3pointdata.com/soe/new/Smileright%20at%20Boots%20Cheltenham?pid=UKSRQ04
Over the coming weeks, we will be advising patients about the phased opening of our Smileright Barbican, Smileright Waterloo and Smileright at Boots Cardiff practices.
We do hope that Smileright can be of continued service to you in the near future and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Wishing you all the best and keep safe and well.
Smileright Dental Team